Tuesday, December 25, 2007

X-MAS!!!!!

I had a amazing x-mas with my wife, daughter and friends, were two busy days, but we really enjoy every single moment.
But at the same time I was kind of sad, I miss my family, my mom, sister, brother and the rest of the family, I miss my dad a lot, if he was alive, his b-day was on x-mas eve. But he left us in 1994, and I wish I have more memories about him. I watched Bryanna, when she was opening the gifts, and I remember waking up in the morning looking for my gifts when I was little. Those memories are priceless...why everything is about making money.... I know we have to make a living but for what price?
Enjoy every moment of you life. Don't be to hard on yourself, on your kids, wife,husband and always remember about JESUS, the real meaning of X-Mas!!!
Have memories that last forever.
Remember the ones in need, with no food, clothes, toys, home and other things that we have and some times we do not realize how blessed we are.
Feliz Natal

No comments: