Saturday, December 29, 2007


Why kids don't come with a owner manual? It's simple they don't belong to us...they are gift from God, and we have to learned how to take care of them.
Today I had no so good day. but I tried to be glad to be alive... One of most enjoyable thing for me is when I get home, I love to be with my wife and daughter, even when I not with them, but I am IN the house, you get it.
I wish I could know how to pleased them more often, but is its hard, I have no clue what is going on in their minds, but for sure I do love when my wife say to me I LOVE YOU, when my little one, comes calling me daddddddddddddddddddddddddd, I really do when I know they are around and close to me.
But some times I do have to put some discipline on my little one, and I hate when this happen, I don't like to correct her with pain , but some times, seems its the only language she understands, but every time I do, I feel terrible, so what to do?
I have no Idea, I just try to do the same things that my parents did to me, and hopping its going to work as been working for me.
I wish me life was just stay with them, but I do have to make a living, I do have to work, and right now I am working almost everyday.
So when I get home, my mind still on the job, and I know this is not good, but I can't let it go...
I just hope they can one day understand.
Carla and Bryanna I do love you guys.

1 comment:

Kevin Keelan said...

Hey Fgmonteiro,
We share many of the same feelings.
You are a man of true faith, keep looking up my friend. Blessings to you and your wonderful family.
Kevin