Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hi...I am back. I just read Mike's (http://www.mikecolon.net/blog/) blog and I was having the same feeling about him and myself. Today I had a great, amazing time with Carla and Bryanna, and I realized that family it is the most important thing on life after God. But, the fact that we are so vulnerable to the day basis needs, make us forget about God and Family. Every Day we are bombed with the thoughts of making our living, that we forgot about the Grace of God and the support of our family.
I started thinking and found out that I didn't post anything about Bryanna's first day at school, she is growing so fast and some times I am missing the some of the most important thing in our family story.

I love her and Carla so much. Carla has been a warrior for the last couples months, taking care of the house, Bryanna and myself, some times I asked myself where she can find strength to do all the things she does. This past week she got her fingerprints done, and I hope she will be working soon, I am looking forward to see her doing something else. I wish one day can do what she loves.

I miss my family back in Brazil, mom, sister, brother, nephews, in laws, friends and much more. This week God is giving the gift to have my brother(http://www.tempocomdeus.blogspot.com/) in my home, even if is only for two days, I will try hard to enjoy every second of it.

I am working hard for the last couples weeks even attend trade shows with my company AmericanBraz, this hard work needs to pay off.

I will be posting some pictures now.

Bryanna's first day at schooll






Bryanna's first day at ballet


No comments: