Saturday, April 21, 2007

I was looking on my pictures and I noticed some of my daughter's ones. I took those pictures during a photo shooting for VipBrazil Magazine.

Every time the model needed to change, my daughter Bryanna jumped in front of me and starts doing poses. I believe she will be very comfortable in front of cameras.
Some times she gave advices to the models like: you have to do this, put your arms like that, etc.

Bryanna is 41/2 years old, but full of energy, she has a strong personality( I think from her mom).

She is a gift from God, I enjoy every moment with her. Some times I need to be harder on her, when this happen , I have my heart broken, and I know her mom feels the same. But this is our role as a parents.

Here are some pictures of her.

We Love you Bryanna so much.














1 comment:

Caita said...

Lindas d+. Realmente um presente de Deus para nos completar. Amo vcs e admiro muito seu trabalho.