Sunday, March 25, 2007


Hello, I am trying to have some pictures done by tonight, so, in the meantime, here is a picture of my daughter at the park, practicing some ballet moves.

During the week I had to work a lot for my company ( not as a photographer), I had some estimates that needed to be done and faxed as soon as possible, clients in differents states that I need to visit...

So , last Tuesday I went to Miami, Wednesday till Friday I traveled to Georgia driving ... so was kind of busy week.

I hope I will be posting soon.

God Bless you all.

1 comment:

Kevin Keelan said...

My friend Fabio,
So gld to hrer from you! we must get together soon for coffee.
Your work looks fantastic!!! I love it!!
You have been working so hard I see, wonderfull thing in the future for you. Your family is beautiful. I would love the chance to meet them some day, My girl Carly would love your little girl.
Please call me next week to cahatt.
I have a big wedding saterday so I must go get some rest.
Later my friend,
Blessings to you and your family,
Kevin